Welcome to Food & Drink Quiz #14…
1. What is the name of Nigella Lawson’s range of cookware?
2. Cinnamon is the inner part of what?
3. What does APA stand for in relation to beer?
4. What drink is it said to be bad luck to toast with?
5. What is an ‘Amuse Bouche’?
6. Which culinary reality TV cooking programme first aired in 2010?
7. Which luxury food shop has been resident in Piccadilly, London, since 1707?
8. What does the ‘HP’ stand for on a bottle of ‘HP Sauce’?
9. Who wrote children’s stories and recipes called ‘Bake Me A Story’?
10. How does ‘Paella’ get its name?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.