9 Questions… 1 Connection… Can you find it?
Here are the answers to Connections Quiz #20, a very well done if you managed to get the connection :-).
1. Which Canadian singer songwriter released 3 albums in the last 4 years of his life entitled ‘Old Ideas’, ‘Popular Problems’ & ‘You Want It Darker’?
A. LEONARD Cohen
2. The Rose Bowl stadium is located in which city in the San Gabriel Valley?
3. Marie Curie received Nobel prizes for her work in which two areas?
A. PHYSICS & Chemistry
4. British Engineer James Starley invented which mode of transport in 1871?
A. PENNY Farthing
5. Ed Robertson, Jim Creeggan, Tyler Stewart, Kevin Hearn, Andy Creeggan and Steven Page have all been members of what?
A. THE BARENAKED LADIES
6. What was the name of the 1986 American science fiction comedy film directed by Willard Huyck and starred Lea Thompson?
A.HOWARD The Duck
7. Stan Lee was most famous for what?
A. COMIC BOOK Writer
8. What is the Indian equivalent of a King?
9. Which Welsh comedian died whilst performing on stage in April 1984?
A. Tommy COOPER
10. What is the connection between questions 1-9?
A. The Big Bang Theory
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.