Here are the answers to Sports Quiz #18…
1. The first modern Olympics took place in which year?
2. ‘The Burnley Express’ is the nickname of which cricketer?
A. James Anderson
3. Who is the Premier Leagues all time top scorer?
A. Alan Shearer
4. What was the final score when England beat Australia in the Rugby World Cup final in 2003?
5. Who was the first British winner of the Tour de France?
A. Sir Bradley Wiggins
6. How many NBA Championships did Michael Jordan win with the Chicago Bulls?
7. Which boxer is nicknamed ‘The Gypsy King’?
A. Tyson Fury
8. How many different clubs did David Beckham play for during his professional career?
A. 6 – Manchester United, Preston North End, Real Madrid, LA Galaxy, AC Milan, Paris Saint-Germain
9. Where, in 1976, did Nadia Comaneci score a perfect 10 in Gymnastics?
A. Montreal, Canada
10. Which team won the 2021 Stanley Cup?
A. Tampa Bay Lightening
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.