Welcome to Sports Quiz #18…
1. The first modern Olympics took place in which year?
2. ‘The Burnley Express’ is the nickname of which cricketer?
3. Who is the Premier Leagues all time top scorer?
4. What was the final score when England beat Australia in the Rugby World Cup final in 2003?
5. Who was the first British winner of the Tour de France?
6. How many NBA Championships did Michael Jordan win with the Chicago Bulls?
7. Which boxer is nicknamed ‘The Gypsy King’?
8. How many different clubs did David Beckham play for during his professional career?
9. Where, in 1976, did Nadia Comaneci score a perfect 10 in Gymnastics?
10. Which team won the 2021 Stanley Cup?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.