Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #30…
1. Thomas Hardy’s novels are set in which fictional country named after an Anglo-Saxon kingdom?
2. Constantinople was the capital of which empire?
A. The Byzantine Empire
3. Which dog saved Hollywood in a 1976 film?
A. Won Ton Ton
4. Loftus Road is the home of which football club?
A. Queens Park Rangers
5. What was the name of the city in the first Grand Theft Auto video game?
A. Liberty City
6. What is the currency of Denmark?
7. Who played Professor McGonagall in the Harry Potter film series?
A. Maggie Smith
8. What surface is the French Open played on?
9. In which year did Boris Johnson become Prime Minister?
10. The Mild Mild West was the first known mural painted by which artist?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.