Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #23…
1. ‘Fahrenheit 9/11’ and ‘Bowling For Columbine’ were works from which filmmaker?
A. Michael Moore
2. In which decade was ‘The Exorcist’ first released?
3. Who presented the reboot series of ‘Supermarket Sweep’ in 2019?
A. Rylan Clark-Neal
4. Which TV series ran for 14 seasons from 1988 to 2002 and was principally based on members of ‘Blue Watch’?
A. Londons Burning
5. Jim Carrey played ‘Fletcher Reede’ in which 1997 film?
A. Liar Liar
6. Who was ‘The Big Lebowski’?
A. Jeff Bridges
7. Nancy Cartwright is best know as the voice of which character?
A. Bart Simpson
8. HMP Slade was the setting for which sitcom?
9. The hit TV series Breaking Bad is primarily set in which US State?
A. New Mexico
10. Jasmine Harman, Jonnie Irwin and Laura Hamilton have all presented which day time TV programme?
A. A Place In The Sun
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.