Welcome to TV & Film Quiz #23…
1. ‘Fahrenheit 9/11’ and ‘Bowling For Columbine’ were works from which filmmaker?
2. In which decade was ‘The Exorcist’ first released?
3. Who presented the reboot series of ‘Supermarket Sweep’ in 2019?
4. Which TV series ran for 14 seasons from 1988 to 2002 and was principally based on members of ‘Blue Watch’?
5. Jim Carrey played ‘Fletcher Reede’ in which 1997 film?
6. Who was ‘The Big Lebowski’?
7. Nancy Cartwright is best know as the voice of which character?
8. HMP Slade was the setting for which sitcom?
9. The hit TV series Breaking Bad is primarily set in which US State?
10. Jasmine Harman, Jonnie Irwin and Laura Hamilton have all presented which day time TV programme?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a random Pub Quiz Round uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.