Here are the answers to Music Quiz #20…
1. What nationality are the punk group ‘5 Seconds of Summer’?
2. Who performed with Boyz II Men on the hit ‘One Sweet Day’?
A. Mariah Carey
3. What was the name of the supergroup created by McFly and Busted?
4. Which Tchaikovsky ballet featured ‘The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy’?
5. ‘If you leave me know’ was a 1970’s hit for who?
6. What was the name of Bobby McFerrin’s only UK top 10 single?
A. Don’t Worry Be Happy
7. ‘Saving All My Love For you’ was whose first number one hit?
A. Whitney Houston
8. Jay McGuiness won which reality TV show in 2015?
A. Strictly Come Dancing
9. Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings & Kris Kristofferson formed which group?
A. The Highwaymen
10. Samuel Clark was better known as Buddy who?
A. Buddy Clark
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.