Welcome to Geography Quiz #25…
1. In which desert would you find Las Vegas?
2. The Labrador Sea separates which two countries?
3. What is the closest point between Russia and the USA? 2.4 miles? 240 miles? or 2,400 miles?
4. The ‘Yellow Mountains’ are located in which country?
5. What is the capital of Kazakhstan?
6. What is the official language of Cape Verde?
7. Which US State has the longest coastline?
8. In which city would you find the ‘Spanish Steps’?
9. Halifax is the capital of which Canadian province?
10. Which waterway would you have to navigate to get from the Sea of Marmara to the Black Sea?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.