Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #26…
1. The Caribbean island of Antigua forms a nation with which other island?
2. The vehicle registration code RA belongs to which country?
A. Argentina (República Argentina)
3. What is the capital of Panama?
A. Panama City
4. The Andaman Sea is bounded by the coastlines of which two countries?
A. Myanmar (Burma) & Thailand
5. According to worldpopulationreview.com, which US state had the highest population in 2021?
A. California (39.37 million)
6. Offa’s Dyke runs along the border of which two European countries?
A. England & Wales
7. What is the longest river in the USA?
A. Missouri River
8. How many time zones does Australia have?
9. Which country has pyramids that are older than those found in Egypt?
10. Which South American country is named after a European city?
A. Venezuela (Little Venice)
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.