Welcome to Geography Quiz #27…
1. In which US state would you find the city of Baton Rouge?
2. The ‘Hang Seng’ is the stock exchange of which territory which was under British rule until 1997?
3. Which river flows through York?
4. In which African country are the Aberdare mountains?
5. Which London Underground line is coloured green?
6. What is the currency of Vietnam?
7. In March 1999 the Czech Republic, Poland and which other European country became members of NATO?
8. What is the largest of the Caribbean islands?
9. What is the capital of Malta?
10. Which US state comes last alphabetically?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here. Or why not try out a ready made 80 question pub quiz…
Geography Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.