Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #33…
1. What is the name of the tiger in The Jungle Book?
A. Sher Khan
2. Which country sent the first rocket past the 62 mile high Kármán Line, which is generally agreed as the boundary to space?
A. Germany in 1944 (V2 Rocket)
3. In which US State can you find Fort Knox?
4. What was the name of Clint Eastwood’s character in ‘Rawhide’?
A. Rowdy Yates
5. In what year were the first Nike Air Jordans released?
6. Annie Lennox and Dave Stewart made up which pop duo?
7. In which book might you find the character ‘Captain Ahab’?
A. Moby Dick
8. Who did the LA Rams defeat to win the Superbowl in 2022?
A. Cincinnati Bengals
9. What is the highest peak in Africa?
A. Mt Kilimanjaro
10. What was the first name of the classical composer Beethoven?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.