Welcome to Food & Drink Quiz #16…
1. Who are Dave Myers and Si King?
2. What type of pastry is used to make profiteroles ?
3. What meat is traditionally used to make a Scotch Pie?
4. What, in 1937, was the first frozen food available in Britain?
5. What is the name of the best known Welsh cheese, which is not always made in Wales these days?
6. Grenadine is obtained from which fruit?
7. What was the last name of the 1850’s London Oyster owner who offered a gin based drink in a small tankard known as a ‘No. 1 Cup’?
8. What is wrapped in bacon to make the dish ‘Devils on horseback’?
9. What is the Scottish word for turnips?
10. Which spirits company has a distinctive bat logo and is associated with the advertising slogan ‘Welcome to the Latin quarter’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.