Here are the answers to Sports Quiz #21…
1. In which country were the 2016 Summer Olympics held?
2. Which club did Ruud Van Nistelrooy leave to join Manchester Utd in 2001?
A. PSV Eindhoven
3. In which city would you find the HQ of the International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF)?
4. Which snooker player is nicknamed ‘The Rocket’?
A. Ronnie O’Sullivan
5. FC Tom Tomsk are a football team based in which country?
6. Loughborough Lightning won the 2021 Grand Final against Team Bath in which sport?
7. Who once said: “Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps”?
A. Tiger Woods
8. Who beat Lewis Hamilton to the 2016 F1 World Championship title?
A. Nico Rosberg
9. How many points are scored for a touchdown in American Football?
10. On a standard dart board, which number is between 11 and 16?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.