Welcome to Music Quiz #23…
1. Before becoming ‘Oasis’ in 1991, what was the bands name?
2. In which year was the first Sony Walkman sold?
3. ‘Crime of the Century’ was a 1974 album for which English rock band?
4. Which country singer was born ‘Eilleen Regina Edwards’?
5. Which ‘non-conformist’ American musician had children called ‘Ahmet, Diva, Dweezil and Moon’?
6. Mickey Dolenz, Michael Nesmith, David Jones and Peter Tork made up which Pop-Rock band?
7. Which cities symphonic orchestra teamed up with Metallica on the 1999 S&M album?
8. What is the name of ‘Outkasts’ highest placing single on the UK Official Chart?
9. What was the name of Michael Jackson’s pet chimpanzee?
10. James Moyer Franks aka Jimmy Pop is the lead vocalist of which comedy Pop-Rock band?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.