Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #24…
1. Which fictional Australian town is the setting for the TV series ‘Neighbours’?
2. Who played Obi-Wan Kenobi in the original Star Wars films?
A. Alec Guiness
3. As of 2022, who has been nominated for the most Academy Awards for Best Actor and not won once?
A. Peter O’Toole
4. What was the name of the boxer, played by Mr. T in Rocky III?
A. Clubber Lang
5. On which Mediterranean Island was the majority of Gladiator filmed?
6. In what year was the Peaky Blinders first broadcast in the UK?
7. In Friends, what type of monkey is Marcel?
8. How many angry men were there in the 1957 Oscar winning film?
9. Who did Will Smith slap, live on stage, at the 2022 Oscars Ceremony?
A. Chris Rock
10. Southwark Ranch played host to which TV show for 13 years, with a total of 356 episodes filmed there?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.