Welcome to TV & Film Quiz #25…
1. Which film tells the remarkable true story of the con Artis Frank Abagnale Jr.?
2. What is the name of the third Harry Potter film?
3. The 2004 film ‘Million Dollar Baby’ centres around which sport?
4. Which 2005 movie starring Keira Knightley, was based on a Jane Austin novel?
5. The 2009 American biographical sports film ‘The Blind Side’, was based on a book by which author?
6. Where in the world is Finding Nemo set?
7. In ‘The Hangover’, at which Las Vegas casino did they stay?
8. Which US City does Sara move to in ‘Save the Last Dance’?
9. ‘Lord of the Rings’ was primarily filmed in which country?
10. Who played Jennifer Check in ‘Jennifer’s Body’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.