Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #37…
1. ‘Toot Sweets’ is a song from which musical?
A. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2. In ‘Star Wars’, what name is given to an aspiring Jedi?
3. What is the national flower of Australia?
A. The Golden Wattle
4. How many years did WWI last?
5. In what year was the first iPhone released?
6. What colour are the four ghosts in ‘Pac-Man’?
A. Red, Blue, Orange & Pink
7. Which old English word means ‘Female Sorceress’?
8. What is the rarest element on Earth?
9. What was added to centre court at Wimbledon in 2009?
A. Retractable Roof
10. What is the only letter in the English alphabet that does not appear on the periodic table?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.