Welcome to Witches Quiz #1…
1. ‘Hecate’ The Queen of the witches appears in which Shakespeare play?
2. Easter witches can be found in which two European countries?
3. In which decade was the last person tried for witchcraft in Scotland?
4. Ursula the sea witch, features in which film?
5. What is the collective noun for a group of witches?
6. The film ‘The Witches’, released in 1990, was based on a book by which author?
7. In which US town were witches hanged on ‘Gallows Hill’?
8. Who wrote ‘The Worst Witch’ series of books?
9. Which word from old English, means ‘female sorceress’?
10. Who played everyone’s favourite witch Winifred Sanderson in the 1993 film ‘Hocus Pocus’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Special quizzes here. Or why not try our ready made 80 question Halloween themed quiz.
Halloween Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.