Here are the answers to Disney Quiz #2…
1. What is the full name of the character played by Robin Williams in the 1991 film ‘Hook’?
A. Peter Banning
2. Who does Pocahontas’ father not want her to marry?
3. In which Disney film would you find a Sorcerer named ‘Yen Sid’ (Disney backwards)?
4. Which Pixar dog makes a cameo appearance in ‘Ratatouille’?
5. Who did Philoctetes (Phil) train to be a hero?
6. What are the names of Cinderella’s sisters?
A. Anastasia & Drizella
7. From the 1994 film ‘The Lion King’, what phrase means ‘No Worries’?
A. Hakuna Matata
8. In which cities Disneyland Park is the castle named ‘The Enchanted Storybook Castle’?
A. Shanghai, China
9. ‘Edna Mode’ is a fashion designer in which 2004 Disney film?
A. The Incredibles
10. Who is Pinocchio’s conscience?
A. Jiminy Cricket
If you enjoyed this Disney quiz be sure to check out our other Special quizzes here. Or why not check out this ‘good to go’ 80 Question Ready-Made Pub Quiz’…
Disney Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.