Welcome to Music Quiz #25…
1. Who was telling Renée to ‘Walk Away’ in a 1967 hit?
2. ‘Disco 2000’ was hit for which band?
3. Which member of The Beatles formed ‘Wings’?
4. Who recorded ‘Funky Stuff’ and ‘Jungle Boogie’?
5. ‘Wannabe’ was the first UK number one single for the Spice Girls, in which year was it released?
6. Who ‘Can’t stop staring at those ocean eyes’?
7. ‘Getting to Know You’ is a song from which musical?
8. What was Blur’s first top 10 single?
9. Michael Jackson first performed the moonwalk in which of his music videos?
10. Captain Sir Thomas Moore became the oldest person in history to top the UK singles charts. What was the name of the single?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.