Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #31…
1. What is the capital of Morocco?
2. What unit of currency is used in Thailand?
A. Thai Baht
3. Which continent is in all four hemispheres?
4. What is the state capital of New York?
5. Which fortress was built on the Moskva river?
A. The Kremlin
6. What colour is the eagle on Albania’s national flag?
7. Who was the first Englishman to circumnavigate the globe in a single expedition?
A. Sir Francis Drake
8. In which English county can you find Stonehenge?
9. What is the second largest country in South America?
10. Angkor Wat is a Buddhist temple in which country?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here. Or why not try out a ready made 80 question pub quiz…
Geography Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.