Here are the answers to the Artificial Intelligence generated Quiz #4…
1. In which year was the UN founded?
2. Who composed the opera “La Traviata”?
A. Giuseppe Verdi
3. What is the largest mammal on Earth?
A. Blue Whale
4. Which country was known as Siam until 1939?
5. Who painted the famous artwork “The Mona Lisa”?
A. Leonardo da Vinci
6. Which planet in our solar system has the longest day?
7. Who was the last Queen of Egypt?
8. What is the capital of Australia?
9. Who wrote the novel “Pride and Prejudice”?
A. Jane Austen
10. What is the smallest continent on Earth?
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.