Here are the answers to the Artificial Intelligence generated Quiz #5…
1. Which famous scientist discovered gravity?
A. Isaac Newton
2. Who wrote the play “Hamlet”?
A. William Shakespeare
3. What is the largest planet in our solar system?
4. Who was the first president of the United States?
A. George Washington
5. What is the capital of Brazil?
6. Which country is home to the Great Wall of China?
A. China (obvs)
7. Who painted the famous artwork “The Scream”?
A. Edvard Munch
8. Who was the leader of the Soviet Union during World War II?
A. Joseph Stalin
9. What is the largest lake in Africa?
A. Lake Victoria
10. Who composed the famous opera “The Barber of Seville”?
A. Gioachino Rossini
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.