Here are the answers to Music Quiz #27…
1. Which group had a number one with ‘The Winner Takes It All’ in 1980?
2. ‘Ziggy Stardust’ was the later ego of which singer?
A. David Bowie
3. What was the title of Elvis Presley’s last number one single before his death?
A. Suspicious Minds
4. Which singers backing band was named ‘The Wailers’?
A. Bob Marley
5. Which band was fronted by Roger Daltrey?
A. The Who
6. Which songs video became the first to reach 1 billion views on YouTube?
A. Gangnam Style – Psy
7. ‘Parklife’ was a 1994 hit for which band?
8. Which musical features the song ‘Tomorrow’?
9. Who wrote Symphony No. 9 ‘From the New World’?
10. Who had a hit with ‘Roar’ in 2013?
A. Katy Perry
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.