Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #42…
1. Which brother completes the ‘Gibb Trio’ with Maurice and Robin?
2. In what year did the Irish ‘Easter Rising’ take place?
3. Who are the ‘Glimmer Twins’?
4. The active volcano ‘Hekla’ is located in which country?
5. When did the UK fight for ‘Jason’, ‘Weddell’ and ‘Pebble’?
6. What do the flags of Lebanon and Equatorial Guinea have in common?
7. Which baseball player married Marilyn Monroe in 1954?
8. Who was murdered in Canterbury Cathedral in 1170?
9. Who played ‘Charles Bukowski’ in the 1987 film ‘Barfly’?
10. In which country can you find the city of ‘Fes’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.