Welcome to Food & Drink Quiz #12…
1. In what year was the first lager brewed in Britain? Was it A. 1859, B. 1879 or C. 1909?
2. In which language does the phrase “Stomdronken” mean “Drunk”?
3. What is the trademark logo of Guinness?
4. Pernod and Ricard are less toxic versions of which spirit?
5. What two ingredients make up a ‘Black Velvet’ cocktail?
6. Aguardente is a spirit from Brazil, what is its main ingredient?
7. What was so special about HMS Menestheus?
8. Where does the coffee liqueur ‘Kahlua’ come from?
9. From what fruit is ‘Babycham’ made?
10. From which town did ‘Port’ get its name?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.