Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #32…
1. Which countries leader was referred to as ‘Rocket Man’ by President Donald Trump?
A. North Korea
2. Tom Rowlands and Ed Simons are better known as what?
A. The Chemical Brothers
3. What shape is Fusilli pasta?
4. Juliette Barnes, Rayna Jaymes and Scarlett O’Conner were all characters from which series?
5. What colour are the seats in the House Of Lords?
6. Finish the collective noun… ‘A Rhumba of…’?
7. In ‘Peter Pan’, what is the name of Wendy’s dog?
8. Hamlet was the Prince of which country?
9. Quito is the capital of which South American country?
10. In terms of market capitalisation, what is the second largest of the crypto currencies as of January 2022?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.