Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #34…
1. In 1867 ‘The Hall of Arts and Sciences’ changed its name to what?
A. The Royal Albert Hall
2. Which element of the periodic table comes last alphabetically?
3. In which city can you find the Louvre?
A. Paris, France
4. ‘I had a farm in Africa, just below the Ungogo hills’ are the opening lines of which film?
A. Out Of Africa
5. When in zero gravity, does a person get taller or shorter?
6. What is the name of the volcano which overlooks Naples?
A. Mt Vesuvius
7. Which river flows through the Grand Canyon?
A. Colorado River
8. Who lives in Chris’s closet in Family Guy?
A. The Angry Monkey
9. The Celtics basketball team herald from which US city?
10. The sculptor Sir Alfred Gilbert was responsible for which famous London landmark?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.