Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #39…
1. Who hosts the Channel 4 show ‘8 Out of 10 Cats’?
A. Jimmy Carr
2. In which country can you find Vigo airport?
3. Who starred alongside Audrey Hepburn in the 1953 film ‘Roman Holiday’?
A. Gregory Peck
4. In which decade did Colonel Muammar Gaddafi seize power in Libya?
5. What unit of currency is used in Uruguay?
6. Who wrote the novel ‘Jurassic Park’?
A. Michael Crichton
7. ‘He’ represents what element in the periodic table?
8. Chris Patten was the last British governor of which territory?
A. Hong Kong
9. Officially, in which two countries can you not buy Coca-Cola?
A. Cuba & North Korea
10. What are the two national sports of Canada?
A. Lacrosse & Ice Hockey
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.