Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #41…
1. Actor Richard Kiel who passed away in 2014, played which Bond villain?
2. Which two star signs cover the month of January?
3. In UK motoring, what does M.O.T stand for?
4. What does a ‘Campanologist’ do?
5. In what year did the Great Train Robbery take place?
6. What is the name of Brisbane’s cricket ground?
7. How are Romanian sisters Gabriela and Monica Irma better known?
8. ‘Hasyayoga’ is a modern type of yoga which involves prolonged periods of what?
9. In what year was the first space shuttle launched in to space?
10. Which Greek historian is known as the father of history?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.